Become a Volunteer
OHH relies heavily on the volunteer efforts of our members. Membership is free, but there is a lot of work to be done to fulfill our mission, and we have a lot of fun doing it! Learn more about getting involved with OHH!
Sign up to volunteer (and become an OHH member) today. Here are just a few of the benefits of joining this effort:
- Giving back to your community and your oilfield family.
- Knowing your volunteer efforts lead directly to creating fun events that raise thousands of dollars for those in financial need.
- Increased networking opportunities through participation in events and monthly meetings.
- Being a leader through your work with our events and committees!
- We can’t do it without you!
Our members, who volunteer countless hours to the management of the organization and fundraising events, are the heart of OHH. We need volunteers to serve on committees and for specific assignments at our sporting clays, fishing and golf tournaments. Volunteers have helped make it possible for us to help many oilfield families in financial need. We look forward to you joining in the work and the fun!
If you would like to learn more about volunteer opportunities, please complete the form below or contact us via email. You may also reach out to one or our regional chapters:
- Volunteer Chair Houston: Tina Ward Thomas
- Volunteer Chair Oklahoma: Chris Crain
- Volunteer Chair Acadiana: Brooke Guidry
- Volunteer Chair Rocky Mountain: Sally Hallingstad
- Volunteer Chair Permian: Brooke Guidry
- Volunteer Chair South Texas: Brooke Guidry
VOLUNTEER TO HELP OHH
Oilfield Helping Hands is a volunteer-run organization. To meet our goals and continue to provide financial assistance to oilfield families, we need lots of hands to help. Please contact OHH today if you’d like to join our efforts as a volunteer. Thanks in advance for your help!